The ACNP is happy to promote the following awards and grants in related disciplines.
- American College of Psychiatrists
The American College of Psychiatrists acknowledges outstanding contributions to psychiatry made by mental health professionals by presenting several Awards. To learn more about these honors, or to nominate a colleague, please visit The College Web Site.
- Breaking the Chains of StigmaThe Constance Lieber Prize for Innovation in Developmental Neuroscience
The Dr. Guislain Award 'Breaking the Chains of Stigma' is an initiative of Janssen Research & Development and Museum Dr. Guislain, uniting two institutes that have a longstanding involvement and heritage in the field of mental health care and research.
- V. Sagar Sethi, M.D. Mental Health Research Award
The award seeks to "honor a scientist for significant contributions to basic research in the neurosciences, psychology, or pharmacology at a molecular, cellular or behavioral level."
- Pharmacotherapies for Alcohol and Substance Abuse (PASA)
The PASA Consortium accepts applications for study funding during open solicitation periods. The exact number and type of studies approved during each solicitation period will depend on the quantity and quality of applications received and amount of available funding. Notices of study application solicitation periods will be posted here on the PASA Consortium’s website, publicly advertised via professional organization e-mail list serves and conference postings, and distributed to investigators, pharmaceutical companies, and academic research institutes that are known to have potentially viable candidate compounds. Please check here regularly for funding announcements and updates.
- The American College of Psychiatrists acknowledges outstanding contributions to psychiatry made by mental health professionals by presenting several Awards. To learn more about these honors, or to nominate a colleague, please visit The College Web site: http://www.acpsych.org/awards
- NIH-funded training program in Psychiatric Genetics is actively looking for minority applicants. Go to http://psychiatric-genetics-training.bsd.uchicago.edu/
- NIMH Policy for Submission of Applications Containing Clinical Trials