The ACNP is happy to promote the following awards and grants in related disciplines.
- American College of Psychiatrists
The American College of Psychiatrists acknowledges outstanding contributions to psychiatry made by mental health professionals by presenting several Awards. To learn more about these honors, or to nominate a colleague, please visit The College Web Site.
- The Constance Lieber Prize for Innovation in Developmental Neuroscience
- V. Sagar Sethi, M.D. Mental Health Research Award
The award seeks to "honor a scientist for significant contributions to basic research in the neurosciences, psychology, or pharmacology at a molecular, cellular or behavioral level."
- Pharmacotherapies for Alcohol and Substance Abuse (PASA)
Consortium Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Disorders Research Program, Upcoming Clinical Trial Research Funding Opportunity. The goal of the PASA Consortium is to fund study applications for developing new medications that can be brought to therapeutic use to improve treatment outcomes for alcohol and substance use disorders (ASUD).
- Anna-Monika Stiftung
The Anna-Monika Prize is awarded bi-annually to clinical and/or basic scientists who have made major contributions to the understanding of the underlining neurobiological mechanisms of depression and who have advanced the pharmacological options for affective disorders. In 2015, the Anna-Monika-Foundation was again privileged to honor two leading researchers for their groundbreaking work in the field.
- The American College of Psychiatrists acknowledges outstanding contributions to psychiatry made by mental health professionals by presenting several Awards. To learn more about these honors, or to nominate a colleague, please visit The College Web site: http://www.acpsych.org/awards
- NIH-funded training program in Psychiatric Genetics is actively looking for minority applicants. Go to http://psychiatric-genetics-training.bsd.uchicago.edu/
- NIMH Policy for Submission of Applications Containing Clinical Trials