The deadline for submission of 2013 Annual Meeting Panel, Mini-Panel and Study Group proposals
has passed. The Program Committee will meet on June 22nd to select sessions for the December meeting. Notifications will be made to the proposed session chair by June 28th.
The poster abstract submission site will open in June. The deadline for abstract submissions will be August 14, 2013.
The ACNP Annual Meeting is a closed meeting open to only ACNP members and their invited guests. All nonmembers must be invited by an ACNP member and will be allowed to present a poster if he/she chooses to do so. The guest invitation will constitute sponsorship by the inviting member. No other rules for poster sponsorship will be required. Access to the abstract submission site will be included in the guest's invitation letter.
Presenting authors must be registered for the Annual Meeting by the Wednesday, August 14th poster abstract submission deadline. Poster abstract submission and meeting registration must be completed in order for the poster to move forward for review.
8 Common Reasons for Why an Abstract is not Accepted:
1. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
2. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
3. The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
4. The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
5. Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
6. The abstract is not informative enough.
7. Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
8. Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.