The deadline for panel, mini-panel and study group proposals has passed. The Program Committee met in Chicago on July 11th and the 2015 program has been selected. All chairs have been notified of acceptance decisions and non-member participants have received registration materials, Once the sessions have been scheduled for presentation, additional presernter details will be communicated.
The Program Committee currently accepting poster abstract submissions. As a reminder, individuals wishing to submit a poster abstract must register for the meeting prior to submitting an abstract for review.
Poster abstract submissions: 2015 ACNP Annual Meeting Site
Please reference the 2015 call for proposals along with the panel, mini-panel, study group and poster abstract guidelines for additional specific submission information.
Submission of proposals for panels, mini-panels & study groups
Poster Abstract Submissions
DEADLINE: Thursday, August 13th
The ACNP Annual Meeting is a closed meeting open to only ACNP members and their invited guests. All nonmembers must be invited by an ACNP member and will be allowed to present a poster if he/she chooses to do so. The guest invitation will constitute sponsorship by the inviting member. No other rules for poster sponsorship will be required. Access to the abstract submission site will be included in the guest's invitation letter.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is not Accepted:
1. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
2. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
3. The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
4. The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
5. Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
6. The abstract is not informative enough.
7. The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
8. Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
9. Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.