All program submission deadlines have passed. The Program Committee met in Chicago on July 11th and the 2015 program has been selected. Chairs have been notified of acceptance decisions and all sessions have been scheduled. Registration details have also been sent to all non-member participants. If you have not received communication about your presentation, please contact the Executive Office firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-324-2360.
Poster abstract submissions are currently under review by the Program Committee. Poster presenters will be notified by mid-September. Hot Topics and Dta Blitz presentations will be announced by the end of September.
Please reference the 2015 call for proposals along with the panel, mini-panel, study group and poster abstract guidelines for additional specific submission information.
2015 Annual Meeting Abstracts
2015 Presenter Disclosures
2015 Poster Presenter Disclosures
2015 Program Committee Disclosures
The ACNP Annual Meeting is a closed meeting open to only ACNP members and their invited guests. All nonmembers must be invited by an ACNP member and will be allowed to present a poster if he/she chooses to do so. The guest invitation will constitute sponsorship by the inviting member. No other rules for poster sponsorship will be required. Access to the abstract submission site will be included in the guest's invitation letter.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is not Accepted:
1. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
2. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
3. The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
4. The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
5. Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
6. The abstract is not informative enough.
7. The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
8. Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
9. Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.