Please check back in February for updated 2015 deadlines.
The ACNP Annual Meeting is a closed meeting open to only ACNP members and their invited guests. All nonmembers must be invited by an ACNP member and will be allowed to present a poster if he/she chooses to do so. The guest invitation will constitute sponsorship by the inviting member. No other rules for poster sponsorship will be required. Access to the abstract submission site will be included in the guest's invitation letter.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is not Accepted:
1. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
2. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
3. The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
4. The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
5. Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
6. The abstract is not informative enough.
7. The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
8. Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
9. Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.