The Program Committee met on July 12th and selected the 2014 sessions for presentation at the December meeting. Session chairs were notified of acceptance decisions on Monday, July 14th.
The poster submission site is now open. Please click here to review the 2014 poster guidelines.
Click here to access the submission site. Please note: This locked link is for ACNP members only. In order for invited guests to access the poster submission site, they must first register for the meeting. The submission link will be contained in the registration confirmation email.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF POSTER ABSTRACTS IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 14TH.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PANELS, MINI-PANELS & STUDY GROUPS PROPOSALS HAS PASSED.
The ACNP Annual Meeting is a closed meeting open to only ACNP members and their invited guests. All nonmembers must be invited by an ACNP member and will be allowed to present a poster if he/she chooses to do so. The guest invitation will constitute sponsorship by the inviting member. No other rules for poster sponsorship will be required. Access to the abstract submission site will be included in the guest's invitation letter.
9 Common Reasons Why an Abstract is not Accepted:
1. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently cohesive.
2. The Panel/Mini-Panel is not sufficiently innovative.
3. The Panel/Mini-Panel does not include sufficient novel/new data.
4. The theme of the Panel/Mini-Panel is over-represented in current submissions for this year.
5. Similar Panels/Mini-Panels have been presented in recent ACNP meetings.
6. The abstract is not informative enough.
7. The panel participant composition does not have women, minority and/or early career scientist/clinician representation.
8. Speakers are not from diverse institutions.
9. Insufficient data and/or statistical analyses.