The 2013 Program Committee has selected another outstanding program for the December meeting. The annual meeting itinerary planner will be available to registered attendees in early November. The e-poster gallery and program book app will be available for download and viewing by registered attendees on December 2nd.
2013 Annual Meeting Evaluation
Poster Presentation & Mounting Requirements:
- The maximum area per poster is 4 feet high by 6 feet wide and should be mounted at eye level.
- Place the poster title at the top of the poster board in 1" high letters.
- A copy of the abstract, typed in large letters, should be posted on the upper left-hand corner under the title, along with the sponsor’s name, if applicable.
- Hand-lettered materials should contain appropriately heavy lettering at least 3/8" high. Shade block letters where possible.
- Remember that illustrations may be read by interest¬ed scientists from distances of about 3 feet or more. Keep them sim¬ple. Charts, drawings, and illustra¬tions should be heavily drawn.
- Do not mount materials on heavy board because it will be difficult to affix the materials to the poster board. Keep presentation as lightweight as possible.
- Prepare and bring to the meeting all materi¬als needed for the poster (figures, tables, etc.).
- Bring the necessary pushpins or thumbtacks to mount the poster.
If you should need to withdrawal your poster for any reason, please contact the ACNP Executive Office as soon as possible. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Laura Hill, email@example.com or John White, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Meeting Childcare: KiddieCorp will once again provide a children's program during the annual meeting. KiddieCorp is in its twenty-seventh year of providing high-quality children's programs and youth services for meetings and special events. They take watching your children very seriously. KiddieCorp has enjoyed long-time partnerships with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Autism Society of America and countless others, which has helped establish KiddieCorp as a premier provider of event children's program services. For more information or to register your child, please click here.
2013 ACNP Annual Meeting Abstract Book
2013 Annual Meeting Itinerary Planner
How do I invite a guest? The quickest and most efficient way to invite a guest to the Annual Meeting is to send an email to the ACNP Executive Office with the name and email address of your guest. The Annual Meeting registration materials will then be forwarded to your guest.